Following the success of the first intake of the Happy Digital X professional education program, the Tsinghua Southeast Asia Center will be launching the second intake of the program in the Spring of 2023. Apply now to become a part of prestigious network of leaders and innovators working together across sectors to make happier and more sustainable digital cities of the future.
Who We Are Looking For (Participants Criteria)
We are looking for participants with the following qualifications:
- Those in place and willing to support the co-creation of happy digital ecosystems in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
- Leaders and early to mid-career top talents.
- Have working experience in the development of systems in cities, or innovative products and services in solving SDGs. Participants with backgrounds in ICT systems, public policy and finance are also welcome.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Have minimum passive English proficiency.
- Possess operational familiarity with computers, application-level software, and internet-based platforms.
- Experience in engaging with multi-stakeholders to solve complex challenges.
- Strong commitment to develop their respective institution/community/city.
- Commit to actively and fully participate in all activities.
- Commit to securing funds for tuition fees.
Develop your expertise by applying to Happy Digital X at UID Bali Campus.
To learn more on how to apply to the program, please click here.
Timeline, Duration, Time Commitment
Timeline & Duration
Application to join the second intake must be received by 13 January 2023 in order to be considered. Applicants will be notified about their acceptance status by 13 February 2023. The program itself is scheduled to begin in March 2023, and the 4-months learning journey will conclude with a graduation ceremony by July 2023.
Class Schedule & Time Commitment
- The program comprises 72 synchronous (live/real-time) learning hours, 60 of which is dedicated to plenary seminars and skill development modules, and 12 hours towards challenge project work.
- If public health situation allows, the program is designed to include two, 3-days long, hybrid bootcamp-style workshops in Bali, Indonesia, where those not restricted to travel can convene. These workshops will take place at the beginning and during the middle of the program duration.
- Outside the bootcamp workshops, a typical week would require 6-7 hours of attendance live classes, which are distributed across two workday evenings and a Saturday morning (Bali time). A sample program schedule from the 2021 intake can be downloaded here.
- Additionally there will be roughly equal amount of asynchronous (self- or group-organized learnings) hours to complete pre- and post-class assignments and challenge project work.
- If the pandemics situation does not allow, the in-person workshops will be replaced with intensive online workshops that are 3-4 days long, with 6-8 hours of learning each day.
For greater details on course materials and learning outcomes, please refer to the program brochure.
More Information: https://happydigitalx.tsea.asia/about-hdx-20/